I'm confused ..
My stomach gets a funny feeling when I see him .
My mind starts forgetting everything else .
I feel awkward when I look at him .
When I think of him , I start smiling .
I try to talk to him but he doesn't respond ..
Why ?
I feeling hurt ..
Emotionally .
I feel as if he is the only one that can save me from this love struck ..
This sickness called 'Love' ?
I don't love him ..
It's probably just infatuation .
But I just can't doubt his existence ..
I used to forget that he was there ...
Only when I realised that there is something I like about him ..
I started looking at him every now and then ..
I don't like this feeling ..
It only will get me hurt ..
I hate it .
But I love him .