Profile

Yo people!!
You are welcomed here unless you are not welcomed!
Don't like me? Then shoo!
Like me? Then come back anytime!

I miss primary school~!!! I'M HYPER!!

Links

6/3 '09
Shichiyoru
Fi
Yu Xin
Deborah
Yating
Jasmine

Tagboard




MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Saturday, November 20, 2010

I guess .... There aren't anyone that REALLY understands me ...
I don't even understand myself now ...
I only start to regret after I've hurt someone ..
That person hates me now ...
Hahahaha ....
She hates me ...
I think dying now won't be too bad ...
Now that she hates me ..
I don't mind dying ..
I don't care what happens to me now ...
I really don't care ..
Whether I fall into a river ,
Whether someone stabs me with a knife ,
Whether I die from a terminal illness
Or whether I just die with no specific reason ..
I don't care ...
As long as I don't see this wretched world ...
Or suffer in it ...
I really don't care ..
I wonder why are there people like me in this world ...
Only regretting after what he or she already done ..
I really feel stupid ..
I'm worse than an idiot ..
I'm not human ..
I'm a monster ..
A monster that everyone should stay away from ..
No one really cares for me .
That's my point of view ..
I've always wondered who would cry if I die ?
I can't of anyone who will ..
Why ?
I feel so empty ...
Too empty ...
I just don't find the hope anymore ...
Haha ..
My hope is gone ...
I don't know where it has gone to ...
Stupid .

Hyped up guy! at 10:24 PM