You were looking at me..
But I pretended not to notice you...
I walked pass you... I knew that you looked at me..
I just ignored you.. I don't want to see you..
I am trying my best... I want you to leave..
I want to forget you.. I will do anything..
You already know my feeling towards you..
Probably because of this, you are toying with me...
That is the thing I hate the most..
You are probably thinking "She's too young for me.."
"After this year, I won't get to see her anymore anyways.."
"There is no use liking her.."
"She's not my cup of tea.."
"She's.... ugly...."
"Not my type..."
"Spoil my eyes..."
I only find you... well, outstanding..
Because of your hairstyle and your spectacles...
You are really unique..
You change your hairstyle almost everyday...
And you cut your hair yesterday if I'm not wrong...
But I still recognise you...
You know why..?
Because I love you...
You might not love me..
But... I seriously... Love you..
I'm serious..
I'm usually not serious about things..
But this is a different case....
I love you so much that I'm going crazy..
Crazy about you..
Everyday.. I'll think about you..
I even dream about you..
You'll never know how I feel...
But, I don't blame you..
Really... I plan on forgetting you ANYWAY....