What do you think love is?
Is it something simple?
Or is it too complicated to imagine?
Is it just affection?
Or is it shown out?
Is it easy to say?
Or is it easier to express?
In the dictionary, it explains 'love' as "affection or fondness".
Is love merely this two words?
No...
Love is cruel..
I'm not in love.. No I'm not...
I'm just too infatuated in you.....
So much so that your existence is poisoning me..
Even seeing your name can poison my mind...
In fact, you are my deadly poison....
I will not die by anything else that can hurt me..
I will only die by seeing you..
You are killing me...
Starting from my heart, to my head..
Poisoning me...
I have the antidote to cure this poison...
But why am I not using it?
What is stopping me?
I will live a happy life...
I will forget you...
I will do my best for EOY...
I will succeed to be a leader in this CCA...
I will surpass you...
I will let you ignore me...
I will let you remain thoughtless...
I will not stop you...
I will make sure you get out of this school...