Profile

Yo people!!
You are welcomed here unless you are not welcomed!
Don't like me? Then shoo!
Like me? Then come back anytime!

I miss primary school~!!! I'M HYPER!!

Links

6/3 '09
Shichiyoru
Fi
Yu Xin
Deborah
Yating
Jasmine

Tagboard




MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Friday, August 06, 2010

Me loves Blazblue!!!
Me knows not many people will visit blogs these few days...
I know because I don't visit blogs.. HAHA!!
LOL... I'm lame.. Oh well..
YEAH!! BLAZBLUE ROCKS MY FUNNY EYELASH OFF!!
Whatever that's suppose to mean.. -.-
Yeah.. I've not been posting and I'm still very hyper these few days!! XD
Oh ya! I forgot...
Unless you all are wondering what Blazblue is,
It's a game! Supposedly a PS3 game.. But.
Oh well.. I play it on PC~!
AND THAT'S SUPER COOL!
I need to buck up on my studies!
They're not very good if you ask me~~!
BUT! I STILL WILL BE PLAYING BLAZBLUE~~

Hyped up guy! at 9:05 PM