I feel.... Heart broken.......
He tells me while sitting next to me that he likes someone...
Ouch....
He doesn't react to the words "I like you.."
Ouch....
He's totally oblivious and doesn't know anything...
Ouch....
I was crying because I did something I shouldn't have and he ignored me...
Ouch....
I apologised, added extra words to make sure that he's okay but he didn't know...
Ouch....
We talk a lot but he still don't realized anything...
Ouch....
We treat each other well but he treats me like a friend...
Ouch....
I asked "Hey! You like someone right? Tell me who she is?"
He answered " Don't want to..."
My heart shattered....... into a million pieces.....
Ouch....
It's painful... Very painful........
He still don't know.......
It's okay... I didn't tell him anything....
I kept silent and I cried to myself...
Nobody knows when and why...
Except one....
He tried to cheer me up....
But end up breaking my heart....
Why must this happen to me?
I can say that I deserve it..... right..?
If only.... I was born earlier....
Same school...
Same class....
Heh... It's impossible... I can't make the impossible possible anyways....
But I don't care.............
I rely on only one person......
Only he decides where I will be going.....
And of course.... When I will leave this sinful world....
Save me from this endless sorrows....
If only I did not meet him...
If only I did not know him...
If only I did not come to this school........
If only.......
If only.....
I'm in pain..............
I...... hate........him......
The only three words I can't bring myself to say sincerely....
Rumours spread about this... But I denied every single one of them.........
It's true...
The rumours are true....
But I.... Just to hide embarrassment, denied them all....
But this is not the case....
He....... is somehow or rather.... hateful.....
But I don't hate him at all......
Weird...?