Profile

Yo people!!
You are welcomed here unless you are not welcomed!
Don't like me? Then shoo!
Like me? Then come back anytime!

I miss primary school~!!! I'M HYPER!!

Links

6/3 '09
Shichiyoru
Fi
Yu Xin
Deborah
Yating
Jasmine

Tagboard




MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Wednesday, November 04, 2009

The end is drawing near...
I wonder what will I do...
What can I do...?
I can already feel how sad I will be when all this end...
I want to tell everyone,"I will really miss you..."
I still no regrets to my own way of life so far...
Just live life to a way that is good...
I... Can't...Take...This....Way..Of...Parting........
Just by going... Talking... Playing... And then... Leaving....
I can already feel my tears... Trying to forcing itself out of my eyes...
I can't bear to leave my happiness that I have been searching for...
And that I've finally found it....

It was my class that gave me the courage to fight though the tough trials in school...
It was my class that I grew closely bonded with...
It was my class that made friendship such an important thing...
It was my class that made me realize that nothing is impossible...
It was my class that brought me joy in my years in primary school...
It was my class that made everyday special to me...
It was my class that made me move forward and not look back at my past...
It was my class that had done so much for me in my years of schooling...
It was my class that made my dreams come through...
I took all these for granted... Not knowing.. How much my class had done for me..
It will be my class... That I'm parting from...
I only realized all the support that my class gave me when PSLE was over...
I only think about myself... I'm really selfish...

It is class 6/3 that made me who I am today....
I really have no idea how to thanks my class....
I'm already hurting from thinking of this...
I really, really, REALLY want to thank all my classmates in 6/3 for supporting me...
Not to forget.. My really wonderful teacher... Mrs Hoe!
All the gratitude should go to her... But...
I know.. That my classmates were always supporting me...
I will remember that....
And secretly... And maybe not knowingly...
I tried supporting my classmates as well....
I wonder if they realized it....
I hope that they do....

This is the last year... That we all will be together...
THANK YOU ALL!!!
I WILL NEVER FORGET ALL YOUR KINDNESS!!!

Hyped up guy! at 6:47 PM