Profile

Yo people!!
You are welcomed here unless you are not welcomed!
Don't like me? Then shoo!
Like me? Then come back anytime!

I miss primary school~!!! I'M HYPER!!

Links

6/3 '09
Shichiyoru
Fi
Yu Xin
Deborah
Yating
Jasmine

Tagboard




MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Saturday, October 10, 2009

Finally back to blogging...
PSLE is ending!!!
But my new future ahead is beginning...
Sad yeah..?
Oh well... I pretty much feel happy...
But confused... What if I can't go to the school of my choice?
I really want to go to Nan Chiau High!!
Many people wants to go there too...
I'm afraid that I can't...
Help me!!! Nan Chiau...
My dreams will shatter if I don't enter that school...
ARGH!!!

So... I'm kinda enjoying my life in primary school...
I don't mind stopping the time and stay in primary school...
I will really miss my dear friends in primary school...
Especially the friends that are now close to me...
They a very dear to me...
I will definitely miss them...

Hyped up guy! at 2:57 PM