I found out something really weird...
Doesn't Amantha hate Jasmine and Jasmine hate Amantha?
It's so so so weird to see them so close together just now...
"A leopard never change its spots" Right? This is so fake...
Said that I betrayed you but in the end, BETRAYED YOURSELF...
Says that you never did trust her....
Are you not doing so?
Why are such people always like this...?
But... It's really alright...
Because, we are still young...
We still have childish thoughts like, thinking that the whole world is theirs...
Or everything is under their control....
Haiz... I really have no freaking idea what to think now...
Could I trust any of them...
They will only ignore me even if I tried talking to them...
You hated me for befriending Amantha...
But if now, you are also befriending Amantha...
You have no reasons to hate me right...?
It makes sense...
Unless you even forgot the reason why you hate me...
Or maybe you might think that the reason why you and her were separated is my fault...
If you really think so... Then, don't waste your time...
You won't believe her... But now you do...
What the point of say that load of crap to others if you insist of befriending her again...?
And you were
FORCED to
FORGIVE her...?
That's exactly the same meaning as "I don't want to forgive her but someone asked me to do so."
In short, you don't want to forgive her...
You don't have to go around the bush to make sure that you are right...
Childish right...?
It is so obvious that
YOU want to
FORGIVE her but don't want to admit it...
It might be that you have a short term memory....
I don't blame you for that...
But you said that
YOU NEVER TRUSTED HER.
Which is an obvious lie...
I'm not trying to insult you both...
But, I'm just taking all this as
FACTS.You two cannot go against facts since they are facts...
Unless you two take it as lies...
That's your problem...
Not mine... Because you all are taking your own words as lies...
That's pathetic right..?
You should pity yourself...
I wonder if I was the foolish one to have trusted you...
Even if I was the foolish one...
I won't regret... This is just a part of life...
I must not regrets...
No regrets... XDXD
I'm not too happy about the thing that you two are together...
But I have been trying to get you two together...
And I'm really delighted that I have succeed in my goal...
Now my only goal is to do well for my PSLE...
I must work harder...
Strife for my goal...
But I have a feeling that you two will split up again...
That is where my problems starts...