Profile

Yo people!!
You are welcomed here unless you are not welcomed!
Don't like me? Then shoo!
Like me? Then come back anytime!

I miss primary school~!!! I'M HYPER!!

Links

6/3 '09
Shichiyoru
Fi
Yu Xin
Deborah
Yating
Jasmine

Tagboard




MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Tuesday, September 01, 2009

Facebook is so fun!
Especially talking to people I don't know in real life...
But... One very sad situation was told to me by one of my friend...
I won't say it but telling the truth...
I almost cried when she told me about it...
She was really the first person I pitied so much...
Although I don't know she in real life...
She is truly a friend indeed...
But she still can't be compared with Hui Tene!
Haiz... Many people in his world...
Don't treasure what they have...
But, when they lose it...
They regret...
Like me...
I'm taking almost everything for granted...
Why?
I don't know...
Immediately after that situation was told to me...
I realized, that we must treasure the things we have now...
And when they are gone... You won't regret...

I won't regret...
I'm happy to have met this friend...
She is really active on Facebook~!

Hyped up guy! at 8:41 PM