Profile

Yo people!!
You are welcomed here unless you are not welcomed!
Don't like me? Then shoo!
Like me? Then come back anytime!

I miss primary school~!!! I'M HYPER!!

Links

6/3 '09
Shichiyoru
Fi
Yu Xin
Deborah
Yating
Jasmine

Tagboard




MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Monday, September 28, 2009

Boring... I'm bored...
PSLE is coming in a week time...
I'm scared... But not showing it... Cool?
Yes.. It's cool... XDXD
I'm in love.. But not saying it...
It's cool... XD
People calls me boy..?
I don't mind it though...
People even treat me like a boy...
I don't mind that either...
I act like a guy sometimes...
Because I'm in love with someone whom is weird for ME to like...
Forbbiden Love.. I will say...
She is a kind-hearted girl...
She is weird like me.. XD
But in all...
She is better than me...
And I don't hate her...
She once forgot my name...
I felt like crying...
But I didn't...
I wanted to show her that I was strong...
I knew that it's not her fault...
I will blame myself for her poor memory...
But I didn't hold a grudge against her...
Neither did she...
What am I talking about..?
I don't know...
I may sound weird...
Oh well... She is just a friend to me...
But not just any ordinary friend...
She listens to me...
Encourages me..
Helps me....
And is a friend to me...
What would I do if she disappears..?
I will definitely be upset...
And maybe will cry...
I'm weak and fragile...
Not like how people think I am...
People look at me as a strong and fearless... boy?
Many people do...
I look at myself as a poor, weak and helpless creature that doesn't have any right to do anything my own way....
So... I must STUDY HARD!!!

Hyped up guy! at 5:39 PM