
Offend me and this is what you get...
A nice bullet hole in your head...
You may end up like this worn out piece of shitty umbrella here if you are fortunate enough to convince me to stop...
But usually... I don't care at all...
You get me pissed off and you are done for...
What am I saying...?
zzz..... I'm typing crap for no reasons...
Cause I'm too bored now.. And what time is it..?
1+ p.m? I'm crazy... I hate umbrellas(Especially a talking one)... They fly away too easily...
Oh well... I'm too bored and I have nothing to do...
So, I'm typing a lot of rubbish here for fun... AHH!!! I'm so bored...
Where's Lenna? *sob*
Why did I sob...? I'm not supposed to sob! Crap...
I'm tired but I'm not tired... Should I sleep?
Tomorrow is a holiday... And can't see Lenna...
I'm so sad... Lenna!
I think I'm tired... But I don't want to sleep now...
It's too early for me to sleep....
Oh... I wanna improve on my studies...
How to do that?! I have no freaking idea how...
ARGH! I'm so messed up...
Not literally but emotionally...
Lenna, where are you?!