Profile

Yo people!!
You are welcomed here unless you are not welcomed!
Don't like me? Then shoo!
Like me? Then come back anytime!

I miss primary school~!!! I'M HYPER!!

Links

6/3 '09
Shichiyoru
Fi
Yu Xin
Deborah
Yating
Jasmine

Tagboard




MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Friday, August 21, 2009

If you think that I betrayed you...
Think again...
If you betrayed someone, means you are betraying yourself...
Even if I did betray you, how did I do so?
Others spot your mistakes so clearly...
While you spot others mistakes...
You can't realize your mistakes so easily but you can realize other people's mistakes...
Why is this so? This only shows that humans always think that they are right...
Those are what we call 'fools'
Only fools think highly of themselves...
You have betrayed yourself so many times...
Just that you didn't realize it...
People has realized it but didn't want you to know it...
They do not want to lose your friendship...
This is being very selfish...
Everybody in this world is the same...
We are all selfish creatures... Aren't we?
All of us has a level of selfishness...
Fool's level of selfishness are very high...
What about betrayal?
Betrayal only occur during misunderstanding or a willful hate for the other party...
If you think that someone betrayed you, check yourself...
And see if you have ever betrayed the person before...
If you think that you didn't, this is where you are wrong...
People's patience has limits...
The other party will never blame you for betraying them although you did...
This only causes you to think too highly of yourself....
To think that you had never betrayed any one in your life before...
This once again is what we call 'fools'
If you want to be a fool on your inside, continue with your stupid acts...
If not, change your acts...

I know that I am in the wrong...
I did betrayed people before...
Whereas for you, I had never said to you in person that you betrayed me...
God is always watching...
You said that yourself, and I'm just returning those words to you...
In fact, you have betrayed yourself so many times that you forgot that you even did...
I have ever betrayed myself...
Not once, not twice, but many times...
I did realize my own mistakes...
But for you, it's a total different story...
It is very easy to hurt but not accept it...
It is very easy to blame others but very difficult to blame yourself...
It is very easy to forgive but very difficult to ask for forgiveness...
Do not regret when the time comes...
Once done, then its done... It can never come back...
Don't be a fool to think highly of yourself...
But be wise to accept your own mistakes...

Hyped up guy! at 11:07 AM