Profile

Yo people!!
You are welcomed here unless you are not welcomed!
Don't like me? Then shoo!
Like me? Then come back anytime!

I miss primary school~!!! I'M HYPER!!

Links

6/3 '09
Shichiyoru
Fi
Yu Xin
Deborah
Yating
Jasmine

Tagboard




MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Friday, July 17, 2009

Regret

The scenery outside my window changes, as the seasons themselves leave me behind...
You were always there for me to quell my anxiety...
Why couldn't I think it back then?
And as you slipped away from my sight, the only thing I couldn't bring myself to say was "Don't go."
It's alright with me if you are happy, but I won't say I am...
Because I don't think that I can do anything with this loathsome, twisted heart of mine...

Wish

How many forms can love take out there in the world?
We all live with our on burdens to bear...
As family, friends and comrades all sought the same goal,
because of their support, I was made into who I am today...
Now, I can finally see that I was living oblivious to the important
things that had always been right next to me...
None of us were born to live alone...
And so, since we are fortunate enough to exist in this world...
If everybody has to say goodbye,
until then, I want to fill your days with smiles...


I am pretty bored as you can see...
Anyway... Those are only half of the songs...
Not the full ones...

Hyped up guy! at 4:02 PM