
HAHAHA!!! Shoot you! I added many D.Gray-Man songs into my playlist...
Today was SO fun!!! Today's lunch was the best one I had ever had!!!And we were crazy!!!
It was so fun! But sadly, everything passed so quickly... How I wish it could happen again!
There are many complications in my class...
I really hope it would stop...
D.Gray-Man ended at episode 103!!! How can that happen?!?! WHY?!?! I want to watch more!!!
T_T Why must it end like that?!?! It even ended with a very weird ending... The Earl, Road, Tyki and Lulubell changed into I don't know what funny thing! Then Tyki became... a women charmer? I watch then I see Tyki dancing with a lady... I also don't know why! And the Earl became SKINNY! Which is impossible!!!His mouth also not the big big one already! It is getting really weird! BUT IT ENDED!!! They should continue!!! It is a really nice anime! RARRRRR!!! They are too evil... Torturing me like that... I wonder if the manga come out further or not... IF IT DID~!!! I WILL READ IT~!!!