Profile

Yo people!!
You are welcomed here unless you are not welcomed!
Don't like me? Then shoo!
Like me? Then come back anytime!

I miss primary school~!!! I'M HYPER!!

Links

6/3 '09
Shichiyoru
Fi
Yu Xin
Deborah
Yating
Jasmine

Tagboard




MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Tuesday, June 23, 2009


Err... The goodbye in the picture refers to someone in the show... And...
I'm hooked on D.Gray-Man... It has been a very long time since I was hooked on it~
Well, because it's nice! Really nice!!! And some parts funny and some parts sad... I love the funny parts... Especially! I'm a little crazy... I stayed up still now which is 5:15 A.M.? I stayed up for fun... And Derrick say he want to stay up with me... But in the end, he went to sleep... Haiz... Now also nobody online... So nothing to do... BUT!!!
I'm watching D.Gray-Man!!!

Hyped up guy! at 5:08 AM