Profile

Yo people!!
You are welcomed here unless you are not welcomed!
Don't like me? Then shoo!
Like me? Then come back anytime!

I miss primary school~!!! I'M HYPER!!

Links

6/3 '09
Shichiyoru
Fi
Yu Xin
Deborah
Yating
Jasmine

Tagboard




MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Wednesday, May 27, 2009

So relaxed... I'm really irritated by someone...
I'm not going to tell anybody who he or she is...
I just don't want to make he/her sad...
Haizzz...................................................................................................

RARRRRRR!!! RP!! RP!!! RP!!!! RP is so fun!
I love RP!!! Now not many people can go RP...
So sian... Now I'm talking to a Vincent fan!
Or is it a FFVII fan? WHATEVER!!!
I'm so bored now... It's just so boring...
Tomorrow I staying back... Although I don't really want to...
I'm so tired now a days... Although I sleep early at night...
I wonder why...
Now I'm so confused... I really need someone whom I can really trust to help me...
Who could? I'm really very confused and pissed off...
Now I don't even know what's pissing me off...
I'm will get very fed up when I heard a name...
I don't know why... Is this really hatred???
I really hope I could get rid of this irritating feeling...

Hyped up guy! at 5:43 PM