My life is so messed up...
I really don't know what to do...
Why are there such ups and downs in life?
Friendship is something not to be toyed around...
In fact, friendship is one of the most important thing in life...
Without friendship... Imagine how lonely you would be?
I have ever went through a lonely year...
Really lonely... I had no one to talk to...
Just like a banana being separated from a bunch of them...
I really marvelled at the fact that I managed to go through that year sucessfully...
I even thought "That's the end of my loneliness!!! Time to make some friends!"
I've never thought that the older I get... The worse the situation will be...
Since primary three... I've always been thinking "Why is this so? Am I going to be like this forever?"
The first person who approached me to be a friend was "her"...
Although she and I had a lot of friendship problems...
I still managed to press forward... I always had the intention to be her friend forever...
But... Until primary five... I was starting to think "It's impossible... No, I'll try... To press forward!"
I've always tried my best not to give up...
Now... I've found a crazy friend...
But... I'm really confused...
She is finding friends to get friends...
I'm going to explode...
Many people have been telling me "Don't stay too close to 'her'..."
I've always been wondering why... I've tried so hard...
I've already got so far... Why must I stop?
Until the day I met a maniac...
I've started to find true friendship...
But...Many people are blaming the maniac for somethings...
For blaming those innocent people...Or so...
I've wondered... Who's fault is it... Is it 'her' or the maniac?
Up till now... After four years...I still don't know...
At this point of my life...
The last year of primary school...
I had this crazy idea..."I really want everyone to be friends! I want them to forget what had happened this past few years!"
After awhile of my craziness... I realized that," It's impossible... How can I, one person doing such a crazy thing?"
After that... I've lost hope... But this maniac gave my enough courage to stand up...
After some weeks... People started blaming this maniac... I don't know why...
And I wondered..." Why is "she" joining them?"
I started getting confused up till now...
What am I going to do?