Profile

Yo people!!
You are welcomed here unless you are not welcomed!
Don't like me? Then shoo!
Like me? Then come back anytime!

I miss primary school~!!! I'M HYPER!!

Links

6/3 '09
Shichiyoru
Fi
Yu Xin
Deborah
Yating
Jasmine

Tagboard




MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Thursday, March 19, 2009


NICE!!!! Me love DISSIDIA!!!
This are the good guys.....
Very nice right???
........................................................................
I can see... 5,... 6 GUYS!!!!
One girl.... hehe.... Cecil , Squall ,Zidane, Warrior of Light , TIDUS~!!!! and Onion Knight... The girl is Tina... Poor thing....
There's only one female hero.....
Just now I went to my church friend's house.... Then she got this very funny dog.... The dog trying to scare people away... In the end... It was scared itself.... Oh well.... Funny dog right???
I think school is getting more and more boring... Weird stuff keeps happening to me... Really weird stuff.....
Who cares....? Nevermind... Warrior of Light , Frionel , Onion Knight , Cecil Harvey , Butz Klauser , Tina Brandford , Cloud Strife , Squall Leonhart , Zidane Tribal and TIDUS~!!! Anyway... How many times am I going to repeat this???

Hyped up guy! at 5:07 PM