Profile

Yo people!!
You are welcomed here unless you are not welcomed!
Don't like me? Then shoo!
Like me? Then come back anytime!

I miss primary school~!!! I'M HYPER!!

Links

6/3 '09
Shichiyoru
Fi
Yu Xin
Deborah
Yating
Jasmine

Tagboard




MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Today is sports day...
The sports day is very boring...
So many people shout until me ear pain...
I sit there and day dream... :p
I did not want to scream... ause it might hurt my throat...
And get sore-throat... Nothing to do... very SIAN leh...
post Post POST!!!
Also very sian...

TALK ABOUT DISSIDIA~!!!
.... My formal, formal group , DISSIDIA... is rotting... dying...
Not that DISSIDIA but the game DISSIDIA~!!

Butz also level 100 already...
So fast right...?
Chaos difficult to fight... In free battle mode...
There were a lot of new thingsafter the fight with Chaos!!!
Like the don't know what card thingy... Cosmos and Chaos voices...
And others... I can't remember what things...
I'm so bored... It feels like tomorrow don't need to go to school...
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!

This is how bored I am...

Hyped up guy! at 5:15 PM