
This is way,way ,WAY TOO SMALL!!!!!!!
I really post in the afternoon...O.o
People.........................................................................
hahaha.... You know what......??
NOTHING!!!!
DISSIDIA...............
I....... I....... I......................................... ............ .......... ..................LIKE TO PLAY DISSIDIA!!!!! haha
lol....Now, I'm having a slight fever....
And a bad cough.... I also don't know why.....
I had it yesterday............................
FFI- Garland (Umm.... Too much armour.... very act cool........)
FFII- The Emperor (Looks gay and weird... Acts funny....)
FFIII- Cloud Of Darkness (Wear too little.... >< Doesn't look very bad...)
FFIV- Gobelza (Another over armoured person.... haiz... bad guys likes armours...)
FFV- Exdeath ( Also over armoured... And he's a tree....Makes me remember of a comic....)
FFVI- Cefca/Kefka Palazzo (Too weird.... looks dumb.... and disgusting....)
FFVII- Sephiroth (Very famous bad guy.... Maybe most famous....)
FFVIII- Ultimecia (How I wish she killed Rinoa....She's quiet eazy to use...)
FFIX- Kuja ( *Vomit before I could say anything...*If he was a girl... It would be better.... HE IS SO GAY.... disgusting....)
FFX- Jecht (........................ Dumb old man.... Kill him then he know....)
I didn't really put in a lot of effort to think about the comments.... I'm really sick...(ill)
WHEEEEEE~~~!!!