I'm really confused....
I'm thinking of many things....
Yesterday night... I was thinking about exams...
I thought that maths exams were today...
lol....
Ok... At that time I was too stressed...
A moment after that, I was thinking about DISSIDIA...
And then I started to feel tired....
And sad.... I seriously don't know why....
Ok...nevermind
Then after lying down on my bed...
I felt really tired...
But happy...
I know I'm weird....
Forget about that....
Now...
I'm like not worrying about anything....
But just....
Maybe somethings.....
somethings....
Haiz.....
It was like so funny just now in church....
I was playing catching with my church friends in a pitch dark room...
It was so seriously scary.....
We were running all about in the room not knowing where we were going....
All I could hear were screams because it was so dark that we didn't even know that we bump into someone...
After a while, some light came into the room so it became slightly brighter...
When I was the catcher....
I at least could see a little where I was going...
My friends said that I was very scary because I was crawling on the floor then they coudn't see me....
Then I was also making some creepy noises.....
That I think made them freak out because when I did that, they all started to scream...
But in all....
It was really fun...
BUT SCARY~~~~!!
Haha.....