Profile

Yo people!!
You are welcomed here unless you are not welcomed!
Don't like me? Then shoo!
Like me? Then come back anytime!

I miss primary school~!!! I'M HYPER!!

Links

6/3 '09
Shichiyoru
Fi
Yu Xin
Deborah
Yating
Jasmine

Tagboard




MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Monday, March 16, 2009

I'm so sorry for not posting yesterday....
Anyway... Even if I did... Nobody even bothers...
Who cares.... Besides... I'm just posting for fun....
Just to kill time until my sister comes home~!!!
Then she can go STHAing~!!!
Nevermind if you don't know what that is....
Cause you don't have to know.....
Hmm..... I try to post a little more today....(16/3/09)
Maybe I'll post in the afternoon......
No.... I most likely will.....
If I'm tooooooooooooooooo bored.............. IF~~!!!!

Now on DISSIDIA....
Three people max level(lvl 100)
1. TIDUS ( Teedah)
2. ZIDANE TRIBAL
3. SQUALL LEONHART
I'm typing from the first person to level up to the max level to the last....
Cool right.... AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Derrick's favourite character here....(SQUALL LEONHART)
Hmm... My sister I'm not very sure....(ZIDANE TRIBAL)
Mine's OF COURSE THERE!!!!( TIDUS) aka (Teedah) :p
Next person should be Cloud right???Because.... Teedah is from FFX...
Zidane from FFIX... And Squall from FFVIII.... So Cloud should be next....
hmm.... How many people likes Cloud?? ( To me... I think that he's a little girl... But cool at some angles.... (Weird right?) )

YAY!!!! Typing about DISSIDIA made my post pretty long~!!!

Hyped up guy! at 8:34 AM