Profile

Yo people!!
You are welcomed here unless you are not welcomed!
Don't like me? Then shoo!
Like me? Then come back anytime!

I miss primary school~!!! I'M HYPER!!

Links

6/3 '09
Shichiyoru
Fi
Yu Xin
Deborah
Yating
Jasmine

Tagboard




MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

You know what???
I just helped Derrick post.... (All the "I'm DUMB" in the post refers to Derrick)
Just for fun... I really had nothing to do.....
Since my sisters went out.... And Derrick is dumb.....
I was freezing in my room just now.... About 9+ a.m.
It was so cold when the Air-con is on.... Although the air-con is blowing directly at my sister's bed.... Then my daddy off the air-con and on the fan....
The fan was blowing at my oldest sister and me.... And that made me freeze....
In the end... I brought my blanket out of my room and sit in front of the computer to use it....

I had a very scary dream.... I was forced to see ghosts..... If I didn't , I'll get a seriously punishment by a don't know what monter.... That dream freaked me out.... I think it was some how preparing me.... Or maybe I'm too scared....

Hyped up guy! at 9:22 AM