I changed my blogskin again because....
That blogskin got problem...T_T...
That blogskin was really nice....
But this one is nice too....
Things are patching up....
There was once a big hole....
Now... We stitched It up...
It is finishing.... The hole is soon disappearing...
People might not know what I'm saying....
But it's ok....
It's for me to understand....
DISSIDIA!!!! If there is a DISSIDIA blogskin....
I'LL BE THE FIRST TO TAKE IT!!!!
If it's nice... :p
I feel like I'm beeing forced to do my manga.... O.o
I hope I'm not... hehe... The person forcing me is..........
_ _ _ space _ _ _ _
I won't tell you who that person is.... ^_^
himitsu....
blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah