Profile

Yo people!!
You are welcomed here unless you are not welcomed!
Don't like me? Then shoo!
Like me? Then come back anytime!

I miss primary school~!!! I'M HYPER!!

Links

6/3 '09
Shichiyoru
Fi
Yu Xin
Deborah
Yating
Jasmine

Tagboard




MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Wednesday, February 18, 2009

hmm....
I find something weird....
I don't feel lonely in school anymore!!!
More people are starting to get closer to me...
As in....
Friends.....
Although some are getting further....
Anyway...
I wish I could stay at home and not go to school!!!
Being in school is is now a little lonely though there
are many people....
At home with my Mother and younger brother....
Don't make me lonely at all!!!

Amazing right....?
Usually people feel bored and lonely at home...
While in school...
They don't feel bored or lonely....
I don't know why many weird,sad, funny, happy and angry
stuff happens to me....

There are some people that I REALLY hate in class but I won't
say anything about those people...
:p

Hyped up guy! at 10:17 PM