
Profile
I miss primary school~!!! I'M HYPER!!
Links
Tagboard
Monday, October 20, 2008

I am in a mist of lonelyness and darkness...
Will somebody help me?
Why did I cry over a untrusting friend?
Will someone answer me?
Why can't I live a life that I choose?
What is wrong with me?!
Living a painful, dreadful life...
Will anyone come to my aid?
Why is this happening to me?
Everyone...ignores me...
Am I... invisable?Am I something trasparent?
Friends...What are they for?
Some of my "friends"...hurt my feelings...
And...and...treat me like junk... Am I not properly...expressing my feelings?
Why must they do this to me? I can't wait to break out of this cage...To be free is my goal...
Help me...Someone...
I have tried every way to get her to look at me and say something good about me...
But... Why do I always fail? Many people look down on me...Nobody...nobody at all...thinks that I am good..."Whats the point of crying?"This is what the voice always tells me..."I could not do anything but to cry..."Do you think...crying will help?"I tried to speak but something was stopping me...If I was crying in school...no one would care...Even if they cared...They can't do anything much...You know the phrase'Cry your heart out'?This phrase... whenever I cry...
I will cry as much as I want...not even trying to stop myself...
What do people think of me? I know a few people that are hiding something from me...
but I would not tell you their names...
I am keeping all troubles to myself...Anybody care to know?