
Profile
I miss primary school~!!! I'M HYPER!!
Links
Tagboard
Wednesday, August 06, 2008

Why can't people feel how I feel...
Why wil they act like I can't be seen...
Why do they keep Ignoring me...
Are they bad?
This girl said"I'm your best friend!"
I was stupid enough to trust her...
After some time...She made me regret
being her friend...Do you know what she did?
She backstabed me...Betrayed me...Made me feel like...
"I am alone...I am filled with Hatred...Sorrow...
Despair...Why can't I get rid of them?!"
A voice came to me and told me..."This is what you got after all the good things that you did...Well...Of cause you did some wrong...But..."
What do you think a friend is for?
They are not toys to lie to...
They are not mocking stalks to mock at...
They are there to keep you company...
They are there for you when you feel lonely...
What you said to your friends...
Will change their feelings...
When I knew I did something wrong,I cried...
That girl said"If I'm your friend...Tell me what happened"
I felt that I could trust her...
But...I heard a voice that ask"Can you trust her even after she betrayed you?"
I wanted to speak...But I can't get anything out of my mouth...
When she did something wrong...She never admit it...
When she did something wrong...She pulls me in the picture...
When she did something wrong...She blame her"friends"...
Will she ever admit her mistake?
I look up on her...But does she know?
Lies are filled in her head...
Lies are what she depend on...
Lies are what she think make her escape from trouble...
Sometimes...She acts like I'm a stranger...
One day...My friendship with her will end...
My friends...All have better friends than me...
Will I ever get a good friend that will remember me even if I left her?
Can I express my feeling well?
Am I louzy?
Can I get my friend that I hope for?
What is this feeling?
I'm messed up...
My feelings are messed up...
Could this girl be my friend?
She said"I felt that something was wrong with you..."
THIS IS A LIE!
How could she feel that something was wrong with me?
She is not me...
I can't even feel thatsomething was wrong with me...
How could she?
She's weird...isn't she?
Could I be friends with her?
To tell you the truth...
I gave Her more than 50 chances to turn over a new leaf...
She gets on my nerves...
But... Could I tell her this?
She's a sickening fool...
Crystal has been messed up by her...
She think she's smart...
Every problem that she starts with...
She blames everybody...except herself...
Could I be friends with her?